Monday, November 12, 2012

Change in Menu!!!

Due to unfortunate circumstances, Keith will no longer be going to his school. As such, I will no longer be providing him with a home lunch every day. That said, I have loved this little blog here, and all the ideas and helps it has been to both me and others. Because of this, I plan to continue to post lunch ideas here, just not as frequently, and not necessarily with the same feedback because I can give him anything at all from my kitchen, hot or cold and not have to worry about how it will be a few hours from when it is made. I will also try to post new ideas as this will be a valuable resource to me in a few years when he is actually going to school and needing a lunch from home, instead of attending a preschool. Good luck with your Home Lunch Revolution, and I hope to be able to continue to be a support and resource for you. Amy

No comments: