Monday, September 24, 2012

Week 6 Day 1

Keith ate everything in his lunch today.

Everything!

Except for the tomatoes.  Those delicious sugary tomatoes.

Drool.

The reason he ate everything today, was because he designed his own lunch.

"Mom, I want a peanut butter sandwich, some broccoli, and some carrots.  Oh, and some water."

Which is exactly what he got.

But I thought I would get all fancy schmancy and add some mouth-watering tomatoes.

Sigh.

At least he ate what he planned.

Still working on that balance.

No picture today, because I forgot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great points altogether, you just gained a new reader. What would you suggest in regards to your post that you made some days ago? Any positive?
Welcome to my blog [url=http://www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com/]www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com[/url].

Jenny said...

They will always eat more when then pick it out, grow it, or make it! Good choices!

Anonymous said...

Lots of beneficial in a row. I give rise to bookmarked your place.