Sunday, September 16, 2012

Week 3

Monday there was no school.
Tuesday was orientation.  For parents only.
Wednesday I made Keith the cutest lunch in the world.  And he didn't eat any of it!  He told his teacher that he was going to give his lunch to his little sister and left it in his bag.  I was so sad!  I had made him a cute little fishy sandwich.

I got 2 slices of french bread and spread some cream cheese on it.  The cream cheese had blue food coloring in it.  I then cut up some green onion ends, an orange pepper, and got some broccoli florettes and placed them on top of the cream cheese.  I then got a few goldfish crackers and placed them on top of that, so it looked like a cute little under the sea sort of meal.  I thought it was adorable!  I also gave him some strawberries and pear slices.  He didn't eat a thing.
Thursday I made him a tomato sandwich, I think.  I can't remember exactly.  He did eat it though.  Tomato sandwich and a pear and some nuts.  Very glamorous, let me tell you.  This isn't playing out exactly as I had hoped it would.  But the wonderful thing is he doesn't care all that much, and so I guess I shouldn't either.

No comments: